Friday, January 28, 2011

Just keep Knitting...

With all of my Crochet class prep, substitute teaching, and winter storms I couldn't stay away from knitting.

I started this blanket on a whim, for no person in mind, just because I had the baby yarn.


After my sister saw it. She decided it was hers.  Works for me.  I love the barter system!  I can knit and she will watch Carter with I teach!

As for the pattern its pretty basic.
CO 4.
Knit 2, YO, K to end
Repeat Row 2 until width or length is desired. ( I went to 132)
Begin decreasing.
Knit 1, K2Tog, YO, K2tog, K to end.
Repeat Decrease until four stitches remain, BO.

2 comments:

  1. I have two knit baby blankets from my sister in law....such work and she's not even a dedicated knitter! Love!

    Thank you for sharing with Fibers on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a project going that doesn't require a lot of thinking. Projects always find a owner faster than you may intend for them to.

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!