Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cheddar Broccoli Soup

So, lately I have made Black Bean Soup, and Crab Chowder. This time I cheated, and used a starter kit.  But it was so good I had to share!

Have you ever heard of Shore Lunch?

I hadn't either until I found it in the soup aisle on sale.  And thought, what can it hurt?



Well I tried the Cheddar Broccoli and it was so perfect! I started my pan with some onion and garlic and then followed the directions. But at the last couple minutes added some more bigger broccoli pieces!  Delish.

Then the next night, I made a beautiful broccoli chicken casserole with it.
If you ever get the chance to try some Shore Lunch Cheddar Broccoli Soup, try it! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!