Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All Things Fee Goes All Things Baby

Alright everyone! The time has come! 
Well, not that time, I still have about 2 1/2 weeks left!



But the time has come for me to start sharing what I've been making, and some of my favorite bloggers are going to be stopping by sharing tutorials, roundups and more! 

So get your sewing machines, crochet hooks and knit needles ready! There are going to be lots of great gift ideas being shared! Don't think just baby showers! Remember the holidays, birthdays too!

I'll pop in from time to time to check in with everyone...
Plus if you follow on facebook you might see a little more of me than you will here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!