Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GUEST: Haley from The Autocrat

Hello All Things Fee readers!!
It’s Haley here from The Autocrat.





I am super excited to be here to share some of my baby ideas. 
All of my friends are having babies and I love making items for their little ones.
I wanted to share with you all a few super EASY baby gifts that you can make yourself.
I know some of these ideas have been done before, but get some inspiration!
Get out your sewing machine, hot glue gun, ModgePodge,
and embellishments to whip these up!
Personalized Baby Food Containers
BABY CONTAINERS2
Paci Clips
Baby Spoons
Baby Wipe Travel Case
DSC_1927
Easy Flowers For Headbands
SILK FLOWER GROUPING 1
Burp Rags







I am also the go to person for baby showers within my group of friends. 
Here are the links to a few that I have thrown.
Do you need a baby shower corsage? Click {HERE} for my tutorial.
Thanks for having me over! I like to share things that I have made to show people that it can be easy to make fabulous things. I hope I offered inspiration for that next baby project.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!