Friday, August 26, 2011

GUEST: Jamie of C.R.A.F.T!



Hi All Things Fee readers... I'm Jamie
 
from


I 'm super excited to barge in on Felicia's lovely blog today to share the details of the beach inspired baby shower I recently threw for my bestie, Natalia.






Here are all of the details and tutorials:

- Sailboat invites by Party Box Designs
- Mom to be cards (A giant thank you to Christie @ Grace is Overrated!)
- Crepe paper party streamers and beach balls
- Games (not boring, regular baby shower games... 2 funny/personalized games you're gonna love! )
- The greatness of using a Silhouette as a sign and banner maker
- Centerpiece treasure hunt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!