Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does anyone remember...

(Just stopping in quick today... Working on something big. Literally.)
Dunkaroos?  Did I just age myself? Oh well!



I remember eating in the lunchroom in elementary, maybe middle school with dunkaroos.

Now I have shared my wannabe dunkaroos with Carter. And we are hooked. The biggest downfall, the open container of frosting in the fridge. You want to dunk everything in it, Pretzels, Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers, you name it we have probably tried it.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't allowed to have dunkaroos!

    But I'm totally guilty of dipping anything I can find in the container of frosting when we have one in the house. My favorite secret dipper is white bread! Weird, but so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!