Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Superhero Sewing

My nephew LOVES super hero's. If you've seen a little boy in the library, grocery store,  etc. in a cape it could have been him.

So for  his birthday, my sister threw him what else, A Super Hero Party!

First, this is what I made as a gift:


A Batman cape, complete with bat "points"on the bottom. He opened it up as soon as we got there and wore it all day!

To join in on the fun, we all decided to surprise the birthday boy by dressing up!  

Here's what my gang wore!


I transformed into WonderWoman! 
Complete with tshirt and crown!


Carter wanted to be Captain America.
So I made stenciled him a Star tshirt. And then he wanted my nephews present (a cape) 
So he got a red no sew cape!





And Wyatt didn't want to be outdone. 
So I embroidered him a bib.

Come back tomorrow for the how to's for all of these projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!