Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Sweet Surprise!

Last night I went out to water the garden, and decided I needed to do some garden "maintenance". 
I pulled some weeds, re-guided some vines and tied up my tomatoes (they're almost as tall as I am!).

When I went to guide some watermelon vines, much to my surprise I found not one but two baby watermelons!



Someone asked back when I shared I planted them, that they never knew anyone to grow them and to keep you all updated. So there you have it! Your first watermelon update! So far so good! Not sure how big they will get! But they are growing!

Have any garden successes this year? 

I had no faith we would get anything but I tried and look what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!