Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sausage and Kale Pasta

Last night I was looking in the fridge trying to decide what to cook for dinner. 
( I know what your thinking, doesn't she meal plan? And yes I do. But I don't really do it in the summer! I know strange. But it works for me. Lots of grilling and picnics make it so that I don't have to plan too far ahead!) 


Anyways, last night I decided to cut some kale from the garden and make a nice pasta dish. And boy did it turn out yummy! Definitely will make again! The sausage/kale/pasta combo was delicious!

To make all I did was brown up some bulk sausage .  Added a little butter to that pan and threw in my kale. (I saw recipes that said to blanch it, but then its too mushy for me. But you do what you like!) and I just sauteed the kale in with the sausage and butter. Tossed in my cooked pasta.  Served with some parmesan cheese. 

Quick, easy, delicious. 

Any garden combos I'm missing out on?


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks so fresh and delicious! Don't you just love those spur of the moment kitchen masterpieces?!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!