Friday, August 3, 2012

Lifesavers Series: Orange Vinegar


Just another tip to save you some time, money and frustration!


When I first saw this pin, I thought huh. Makes sense orange cleaner like you buy in store. 


But then I got thinking about my vacuum. I have a Rainbow vacuum that uses a water bowl, to catch all the dust and dirt in. And you can buy special "oil" to add in to make your house smell but they can't create bubbles. Trust me. Don't add liquid potpouri, it bubbles. But I do sometimes add vinegar to the water to help make it smell better than mud.  

Well now my house can smell citrus-y fresh!  

So, I know I will probably use it more in my vacuum than a citrus/vinegar cleaner but it's nice to have found an at home version!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!