Friday, September 7, 2012

Organized: Gift Bags!

As I shared in my Organized: Blank Cards post, my gift bags are always getting crushed. Boo. 


So, in an attempt to whip this house into shape! 
I got to work!

This was a super simple fix, and I feel silly that I am just figuring it out now!


Using an over the door hook ( I picked up for $2.50 in Targets dollar rack) and leftover hangers with clips I was able to get my bags off the floor! I even sorted my bags by clip, birthday, Christmas and generic (blank)!  

Yea! Another To do off the list! 
(Please ignore the door, it will hopefully be getting replaced or painted in the near future!)




1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I have so many left over gift bags and have yet to organize them... thanks for sharing!

    I'm currently hosting a giveaway and I would love for you to enter!
    http://mysweetlittlesteinerfamily.blogspot.com/2012/09/pop-tart-iphone-case-giveaway.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!