Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Updates: Pin it Button over images!

Have you noticed the Pinterest update here on the blog?

You know, the one where when you hover over an image it gives you the Pin It option?

Well, I can't take all the credit. 
Blogger Sentral had a super easy "tutorial", I don't know if I should even call it that! 
Because it was as easy as copy and pasting! 

I love when small changes make a huge impact! 

Blogger Sentral advises you to paste the code after the </body> tag in your html. 
I searched and didn't have that so I put it here:


Hope that helps if you don't have a </body> tag either!!
If you look at my code, I just put it after my <body tag. Then opened my blog in another window, to check to see if it worked, and it did! So, I kept it there. If it hadn't I would have moved it and tried somewhere else!

Be honest, love it or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!