Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fix: Broken Fridge Shelf

 

I never thought that I would have to fix a shelf in my fridge,
 and luckily it wasn't the glass that broke but the plastic frame!


A while back, I put some hot glue in the crack to buy me some time.
It definitely helped buy me some time, and think of a better solution.


Then I found this Plastic Duct Tape. It was in our local Dollar Store, and I haven't seen it again. 
So glad I grabbed it when I saw it. I bet regular duct tape would work, preferably the same color as your shelf.


So I peeled off the old glue, lined everything back up and used the tape to get everything back in place. 
Because the tape is white, you barely notice that it is there! 
So much better!


1 comment:

  1. Good job fixing the fridge shelf! DIY fixes can actually be fun, especially if you end up being able to deal with the problem yourself, not to mention fulfilling!

    Lashon Cheatham @ All About Air

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!