Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ah! Computer crash...

So, you may have been wondering where I have been?!?

Well, our computer crashed. Actually, just the screen died but it was an all in one, 
so we had to replace the whole thing.  We decided to not get another all in one, because after a couple years the screen started to go (showing vertical stripes across the screen).  So I ordered what we wanted, cables and all... and waited for it to come in.

Sure enough, the monitor was misleading when I ordered it!
I searched for and HDMI monitor because the computer has HDMI output. 
Found the one in my price range, saw it was recommended to buy with HDMI cables so I ordered it.
A week later, it came and no HDMI input. Boo.

So, that's where I've been. Returning and re ordering the monitor.
 While my pretty new computer sits in a box.

Luckily, I've been keeping track of what I've been up to in hopes
 I can finally get back in my blogger saddle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!