Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Carter!

Today is Carter's actual birthday, and we will be having cake with dinner tonight... So in honor of our birthday boy I decided to reuse the banner I used for his party.  At his party it was strung along one long string, and was probably thirty feet long.. But thats the only way it would hang ( without tape)so we made do.

But today I was able to show off my birthday banner/garland just how I wanted it to at the party.. But was not able too... Here it is!


All I did to create this banner/garland was use the Life as A Beach Cartridge Option "Charm" They are about 7 inches in diameter, and then just glued them to blue paper and cut to size. And I strung these with plain old cotton thread ( the kind you crochet doilies with).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!