Friday, March 26, 2010

Another piece of my Kitchen puzzle!

In an effort to make our kitchen more appealing, I have slowly been working on it.  First the counters (finished counters), then the hardware, and now the island "base".

Before we had two cubby systems, side by side, and while it was functional it wasn't appealing or looked finished...  You can see them in this picture, they are on the right hand side of the picture... But now look how nice this end of the island looks!



I actually found this piece of the side of the road, and painted it the chocolate brown, and had it in my living room for a while, but didn't like how Carter could open the doors and mess around inside...

Now all that is left of the island makeover is to box in the dishwasher so that you don't see the back... Another step closer to a kitchen I actually like to be in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!