Monday, April 26, 2010

Seriously? I have to be sick today?

I can't believe it. Our family got a cold or allergies or something. But we all feel like junk. And I am in the home stretch of my first Craft Fair... So.. In between soup making, and popsicle messes I am slowly finishing up some loose ends..

I worked on these this weekend... Cute Lil' Girl Hair Bows!


Today, I plan on creating an inventory of whats up for sale at the craft fair so I will take pics to share tommorow!  And whatever does not sell at the craft fair will be up for grabs mid to late next week on my Etsy shop! And yes, I am making the leap. All i need is to upload my stock and its open!  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!