Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Turning drab to fab!

I love how easy some projects are!  This is one of them.. My husband brought this really cute "windchime" ( it doesnt make noise but looks like one) home a couple summers back, and I loved it. But being outside it has rusted.. Yuck..

In an effort to give it new life I put on a coast of spray paint, and now I can enjoy it again! yea!

Before:
(And yes, this is hanging in the shed right before we knocked it down!)


Now!


I've decided that spray paint really CAN be the answer to a lot of my decorating problems! I have a lot of different items that I love but the colors are to much to mix and match... I think if I pick a color and stick to it, my decor will be that much less crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!