Friday, January 7, 2011

Grannying away...

Well, I think I made a mistake.  I jumped on the Granny Square train.  But in my defense, I did not make Granny Square after Granny Square to make a blanket ( I would get bored way too fast for that!)  So, I made a Granny Square and just kept going and going and going.




I never realized how satisfying a Granny would be!  You see so much progress in so little time!  So much so, I started another one already. But whats the best about Granny squares is that you can  use up all those "leftovers" you have laying around from other yarn projects!


4 comments:

  1. I love giant granny square afghans. I love the colors that you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Granny squares is what I would make to practice crocheting when I first started. I like how easy they are and how fast you can work one.

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    (Visiting from Fibers on Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love a big granny square afghan, too! Thanks for showing us at Fibers on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I like the blue and white combo! And really, who doesn't love a pretty afghan! Thanks for linking up at Fancy This Fridays! Hope to see you this Friday too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!