Thursday, April 21, 2011

Salad Organized

It's that time of year again, where I start to eat salad by the mounds. The fresher produce is to die for.  I can't wait for my garden to be filling my fridge and pantry again!

In an effort to get it organized and easier to make a single salad, I have found that if I do all my chopping at once I have less waste in the end.

Salad Storage

I found these great storage containers at my local grocery store ( they had a name brand version too) but they are sturdy!  And that made my day, since I am a dropper!

Salad Storage

After a couple minutes I had everything chopped and ready to eat. Makes lunch, snack and dinner time a breeze less mess everyday!

Salad Storage

And they store nicely in my fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!