Wednesday, May 18, 2011

April Showers...

bring may flowers, but what do May showers bring?

Rain, Rain go away... That's how I feel lately. It has been raining for what seems like at least the last week, with more in the forecast.

All I want to do is get outside and dig in the dirt!
So far, all that's in the ground is my garlic.

Garlic

Rhubarb.

Rhubarb

And a lone tomato plant ( hubby picked it up for me).

Tomato

I see some hope for flowers this year, I haven't ever put the effort into really landscaping with flowers. I always focus on my veggies. But this year I am trying to focus more on the flowers!

I planted some Zinnias, because they are beautiful when cut in vases!

Zinnias

My mom planted some flowers that will come back every year too.
Plus I have beautiful irises that I've received from friends all over.
And, I cannot forget the Seedum.  This plant grows anywhere!

Sedum

So, a little at a time right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!