Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just keep knitting...

So, in the last two weeks I am proud to say I made some progress on my Shalom
It may not look like a lot but I think I did pretty good!

Progress on Shalom!

Oh and here's an update on my knitting blunder...

Back to halfway done...
After trying to fix it properly, I ended up just ripping the mistake out!  I was able to pick up the stitches but for some reason they were really stretched out and noticeable. Oh well, you live and learn.  So instead of being at 75% done with this blankie I am back to about 55%... It's an easy knit so I don't mind...
Thanks for the encouragement on this one though, because man did I need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!