Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ugh. Organizing.

A couple weeks back before I shared my news... I believe I was bit by the nesting bug.

So I decided to take on the dreaded entryway/backporch/dryer room.  I know weird combo, but it's not changing anytime soon.

Here's the dilemma. This is the entry we use. Everyday. I would love it to be pretty, but its not heated so in the winter it becomes a catchall. But I would love to change that.
So for now I am using what I got.
Cubbies.
And these super cute baskets from Dollar Tree.
Seriously I couldn't leave them at the store for only $1!

Organizing...

I would love to paint and finish the floor, but not til after baby comes...

Organizing...

At least it's functional.  Not pretty, but functional.

See the top  middle cubbie?
The "basket" has dividers perfect for our winter mittens!

There's another WIP off my list!
 I'm starting to finish more and more lately, and you know what that means!
I can start more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!