Sunday, July 24, 2011

Calling All Crafters: 17th Edition

*Want to be featured for a day?* 
I'm on the hunt for guest bloggers!
Check out the details here!


Mondays @ All Things Fee!

Welcome to Calling All Crafters! 

A place where you can share your craftiness!

 This week I am loving...





Make It Homey's
1st Curbside Find
(Was also the most clicked link last week!)

AND



Smart Bottom Enterprise's
Cold Brew Coffee




Want a button?

Mondays @ All Things Fee!



Here are the "rules":

I want YOU to stop on by, and share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!

If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!
Don't like to follow? Prefer Facebook?  Like Us! 

Tell your friends!

Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!