Friday, July 15, 2011

Want to be featured?

Hey Crafters!

As I approach my due date, I have begun to go baby crazy!
 I'm nesting, preparing, creating and more.  

I'm also attempting to plan ahead.
And that's where I want your help!

Do you have a great nursery redo? 
Sewn baby item? 
Knit baby booties? 
Crochet baby blanket?
Anything baby related?

Want to share it here?

Here's what I am looking for:


*Tutorials or other baby ideas for posts!  I would love to have you here for the day! If chosen, you would send me the html for your post via email, and I will post it here, making sure to link back to your blog home page too! ( If you have already blogged about it, that's ok send me the link. If not, send me what your working on!)

*Giveways! If you have a shop and would like to donate an item to be given away, I would love to host a giveway with all your info included in the post!

What you need to do:

*Send me an email (allthingsfee@gmail.com) with a link to a current post you think would work.  Have an idea, or question about submitting ideas, posts, or giveaways? Email me your train of thought and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

*Submit your idea prior to Friday August 5, 2011!

Extras:

*Please know that not all ideas will be chosen for a full feature/guess post. If there is enough interest, I am willing to create a roundup of all the ideas that have been submitted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!