Thursday, September 8, 2011

Carter's Worksheets

Carter has always been into drawing and coloring since I can remember. And as odd as it sounds, I feel as though it is definitely an innate trait. I do not believe I have ever had to show him how to properly hold a crayon, he has just been able to do it.

At 2 1/2 years old, he can identify his letters! This amazes me! But what is even more amazing is when he said to me the other night, Mama! Look an H! And drew a perfect H!  So I sat down with him and he can write a few letters already and we've never worked on it.

So what does a crafty Mama do? Make worksheets of course!

First I did a search and found these great A-B-C ones, and then the generator to make custom ones!




Once I made my names, I did a screen capture (on Mac it's Shift + Apple + 4) around my name and put it in photoshop to finish off my worksheets!


1 comment:

  1. I love the make your own tracer pages!! I've been wanting to do something like that for my little guy too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!