Friday, December 16, 2011

Lifesavers: Glue to Mod Podge

Another tip to save you time, money and some frustration!

If you have been reading the lifesavers series since the beginning, you may see a pattern forming... Money wasted on products that are mostly water!

Here is another product that you can make at home, and save so much money on.  Mod Podge.

I rarely use Mod Podge, but when I find a craft that calls for it I normally go out and get some. 
Well. Not anymore!


All you need is some White glue and water! 

I made a small batch in a jelly jar, 2 oz water to 2 oz glue.  

To mix: Just shake!


Have you found any crafty recipes that have saved you some money?

Other Lifesavers:
Dried Out Bleach WipesPeach Tea, Foil Saves Produce,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!