Sunday, January 22, 2012

Calling All Crafters: 43rd Edition


Welcome to Calling All Crafters! 


Mondays @ All Things Fee!

A place where you can share your craftiness!

 This week I am loving...

100_3129

Ellen's Creative Passage
Bottle Lamp
(Seriously? The cork holds the light!)

AND







Sew Can Do's
On the Go Knitting Bag
(But it should be call the On the Go bag, it can be for so much more!)
(And I LOVE.Love.LOVE the fabric!)


Want a button?
Mondays @ All Things Fee!


Here are the "rules":

I want YOU to stop on by, and share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!

If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!
Don't like to follow? Prefer Facebook?  Like Us! 

Tell your friends!

Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!




8 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting !

    xo

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny- You are welcome! Thank you for stopping by each week!

      Delete
  2. I already a follower, first time for the hop, thanks for hosting and look forward to all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for linking up for the first time! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bottle lamp! Thanks for hosting too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen! Thanks for sharing your lamp! I love seeing what everyone makes each week!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my On The Go Bag!! I'm adding your button to my Featured On page:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl- Your welcome, thanks for sharing it! And adding me to your featured page! Maybe a Featured @ All Things Fee button is in order???

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!