Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Replying to comments!

It used to be so hard sometimes to reply to comments! Sometimes you could get the email address of the commenter and others you couldn't. Then sometimes I would want to reply on the blog to so that others with the same question or thought could see my answer too. Which made replying to every comment so much harder than it needed to be.

Well, not anymore!
I have to thank Jaimie from C.R.A.F.T for figuring it out!  Blogger must have made an update and some blogs were just able to do it, while I couldn't. But with some investigating Jaimie figured it out!  
(She shared over on Facebook! I love all the little updates she gives over there!)
(If you use blogger's old interface, go here, that's how Jaimie figured it out!)

With just one click (in the comments sections of your dashboard) and you will be on your way to easier reply's! Yay!




See comment Location?  Make sure that is on Embedded.

I clicked the ? just to make sure it was right, and there it is! Reply right on comment form!


I am so happy that I know can reply to you guys easier!
Thanks Jaimie for figuring it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!