Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Layered Wrist Warmers

Can you guess where I got the inspiration for this?

If you guessed Pinterest, you got it!

One day I was browsing pinterest and found this pin.

Which made me have a total duh moment. Layered  Wrist Warmers!
I've always liked the idea of wrist warmers, but where I live it's a glove or no glove situation. 
I used to be confused by wrist warmers! Not anymore!


Take any wrist warmer pattern ( I made this one up as I went) and layer a pair of cheap stretchy gloves and your all set!  I gifted a set with both a pair of fingerless and regular gloves!


For both the knit and crochet pair, I just used my hand as a guide and repeated for the second warmer.  I prefered the crochet on because it had the shape for the thumb versus just a space when I seamed up the knit version. Back to the needles for a better knit version!

What have you been knitting? Crocheting?
I'm working a big knit project that I will hopefully finish soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Where is my pair????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have the knit ones if you want! I am still trying to tweak how I am making them, I prefer the way the crochet ones are, but like the knit too. So i think I can make the knit similar!

      Delete
  2. Well I can knit...and I like the crochet ones better so get hooking, hooker!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!