Thursday, May 10, 2012

Garden Updating

This year not only did I plan my garden, and read up on the spacing of plants. 

But I have a laundry list of things I am working on too!
(I tell you more when they are finished!)

A better compost pile/bin- I currently have a pile, and it's just ok.
A fertilizer barrel- for manure tea, or as I like to call it poop soup.
Better supports- I have typical supports but want some fun ones too!
Markers- I don't necesarily need these but I found so many cute ones!
Plant Asparagus- already purchased just need to plant!


Here's what I've been inspired by:
(all are in my Grows Board on Pinterest too!)



A finished tumbling composter.
need to get some spray paint to decorate my little picket garden dividers. LOVE

garden rocks


Grow Asparagus

Hopefully the rain will go away and I can go out and play (in the dirt)! It's been raining for what seems like weeks, which is great for my garden but not so much for my projects that need some finishing!

What garden plans do you have in the works?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!