Sunday, June 3, 2012

Calling All Crafters: 62nd Edition


Welcome to Calling All Crafters! 


Mondays @ All Things Fee!


A place where you can share your craftiness!

 This week I am loving...





Cocolores'
Cocoa Buns
(Yum!)




AND











The Moody Fashionista's
No Sew Felt Potstickers



Want a button?
Mondays @ All Things Fee!


Here are the "rules":

I want YOU to stop on by, and share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!

If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!
Don't like to follow? Prefer Facebook?  Like Us! 


Tell your friends!

Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!







3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my cocoa buns, Felicia! You've just made my day =) And of course thanks for hosting another one of your great linky parties! xoxo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!