Thursday, June 14, 2012

What's Growing Around Here!

Today I'm sharing what I am growing with you. 
Here's what we grew last year!

This year I started almost everything from seed, normally I start with plants.
I feel like my garden is behind because I planted the seeds straight into the ground. 

This year we will be eating fresh:


Chives


lettuce, kale, spinach
beets, carrots radishes
(I'm thinking these need to be in a container next year, for less weeding!)


Tomatoes


Watermelon

Parsley, Dill, Basil, Cilantro and Oregano
(not pictured, they're still pretty small!)



Zucchini, Squash and Acorn Squash


Peas, Bean Cucumbers


Sweet Bell Peppers, and Hot Peppers


Rhubarb


Garlic

Celery
(Not pictured)
(did you know you can stick your store bought celery ends into the ground and they regrow?)


Strawberries


Raspberries


Blueberries


and the latest addition... Peach Trees!
(only one is shown)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!