Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goals: 2013

Last year I shared some goals from 2012.

I thought I would start this year the same way! 

 Decluttering and Organizing
Last year this was at the top of my list too. And, while I made some headway. I am still working on it.

Meal Planning
Again, on the list last year. But so worth continuing.
 It saves us from impulse buying, and that "what's for dinner!" question daily!

Construction
We are currently adding a full bath, and taking out a full bath to put Ellie's bedroom in a more favorable place ( upstairs with the rest of us!) Hopefully this will be completed sooner than later so I can get to the decorating stage!

Decorating
With two new spaces completed ( hopefully!) I'll be able to start with a clean slate in both rooms!
Plus, I think our current "decorations" could use some updating!

Photography
Not sure if you knew this, but I went to school for Photography and Art Teaching.
I'd love to get back in the saddle! After having the boys I really slowed down and got lazy. So back to artsy photography it is!

Sew More
There are so many beautiful sewn projects out there, and I want in! 
If I can make two prom gowns ( and I did!) I can sew up some of these cute projects I see everywhere!

Make a handmade gift each month!
That way, by Christmas next year I have 12 gifts done! Wouldn't that be nice?
 Maybe I should keep dreaming on that one!

I think these goals are a good start. Hopefully I can fufill them! 

Did you set any goals or resolutions this year?
Let me know if your shooting for the same goals!
It's always nice to know your not alone!

I've got more in my head but don't want to set myself up for failure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!