Friday, March 29, 2013

Sews: Easter Attire 2013

It all started with the dress.
Isn't that how it always is?

I first set out looking for the perfect first Easter dress for Ellie.
And didn't find too much ( I think I started looking too late)
So, I kind of gave up and said I had some cute dresses I bought while pregnant she could use. 

Then last week I decided to sew myself something ( that I bought all the supplies months ago) and came across the pink polka dot fabric leftover from this project.  And sure enough, I had enough for a dress.... hair bow....

and two ties for my men!


Perfect!

Have you been sewing? 
I'm really starting to enjoy it again! 
I find myself in spurts, and most of the time I dislike it because I rush and ruin things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!