Friday, December 6, 2013

DIY Christmas Card Recap


Over the year's I have made my photo Christmas cards in different ways,
 and honestly I don't think one comes out any better than the other. 
To recap, here they are!


 
So this is our card, sorta, for Christmas 2013!
In an attempt to get all three kids in one picture, there were very few great ones of them all.
Have you figured out why, this one is considered a great one?
Yup! Wyatt picking his nose!
This year since there were some good solo pictures, and some hilarious (this one, and another) of all three, I just printed the pictures (A solo of each, and a couple group shots) and put them in regular Christmas cards! Not too crafty, but it did the job!
 

(I took the kids pictures separate, and photoshopped them together!)






(This was my go-to for a while, it allowed people to pull the holiday paper off, and keep just the photo)

Now to get working on this years! 
Any tips? Tricks? Ideas?
Remember I'm dealing with a 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 1 yr old!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!