Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Some Valentine Love!

With today being Carter's birthday, I don't do much for Valentines Day.
Something about decorating with hearts, then taking it down for his birthday and then putting back up doesn't motivate me to decorate.  

But here are some things I do have out!





(I printed these and hung them on a string for a quick garland!) 


This was my husband's Valentines day gift a couple years ago, and it is one of my favorite pieces in the house! I've actually said jokingly that if our house was on fire I would grab this as I was pushing the kids our of the house!

Still need Valentine Ideas?
Check out my Valentine board, or if your looking for something sweet my Bakes and Sweets board is full of yummy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!