Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Beginning.

So, I am making the leap! I have decided to create a space where I can write about the things I create. Hopefully in the near future I will open a shop, so that I can share my creativity with others.

Now, here's a little about me. As I am starting this, I am a stay at home mom with our first son, Carter. So, not only am I juggling the new-ness of mommyhood, housework, and being a good wife. I am trying to keep sane, and create things. Before wifehood and mommyhood, I was a hardworking student also working part time. I have my Masters in Art Teaching, which just goes to show just how much I enjoy creating!

I've created this blog as a place that I can share what I create, or even what I come across in blogland and feel like everyone needs to see! So enjoy my space, but please be respectful. If you would like to link to me, feel free. If you would like to use my images, just ask I will probably love to let you share my things too! If you use any tutorial that I create, please use it for personal use only.

Please stop by often, leave comments, or email me. I love to talk about creating and getting new ideas.

-Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!