Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Recap!

In an effort to make sure that I have shared everything with you, I have decided to do a recap. Some things may have gotten their own posts and others have not, but this way I know I have shared everything!

The invitations:

Your o'fishally invited
To an Ocean ONEderland
To Celebrate Carters
First Birthday!
Come have a whale of a time.
(Insert Details Here)
Please RSVP 
Or Mommy will get Crabby

The Menu:
Sticking with the ocean theme, I had:
Goldfish crackers, Swedish Fish, and Gummy Sharks on each table
Shells and Sauce
Sausage and Pepper Submarines
(We also had salads, chicken etc that were not ocean theme)
Homemade Candy ( 8 lbs of it!) Molded to look like seashells, fish, sharks, starfish, and the sun.



Remember, I got twice as many bags for my buck?




Octopus Cake, made by my wonderful sister... who gives you an idea of how she made this cake, here!



The Decorations:
Balloons, Balloons, Balloons (Which are still flying high in my living room! Love Mylar) 
Remember to check out bargainballoons.com, the prices are unbelievably cheap compared to other sites, and the quality of balloon is there!





Goody Table:
Lastly, I had a table with my fabric favor bags on it, tutorial found here. With my hats, and scrapbook too. It was a nice way to greet our guests as they came in from the cold!





Alright I am pretty sure we are all birthday'd out. But I am also pretty sure that is everything I did for my son's first party. We had a great day... I would love to know if you make anything like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!