Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cd Labels

After seeing these cute labels for cds (  at Chronicle Books) , I thought my chicken scratched labels were a little lame...


I downloaded their free valentines labels, and used them as a starting point!  In photoshop, I traced the outline so that I had a plain cd label.  Then I added the text that I wanted! Printed these out two per page ( thats all that would fit) and using a glue stick I glued them down.  I tried the spray mount like Chronicle books mentioned, but ruined one of the backs of my disk.  And that's it!

Now, all my cd's are going to be a little better than what they were... I'm in the process of converting all my vhs tapes to dvd...



I'm in the process of converting all my vhs tapes to dvd...  Thats why there are so many chicken scratch covered dvd's laying around my house lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!