Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow this week...

I cannot believe that this week is over already!

Not to much crafting going on, but a whole lot of planning... Lots of projects are in the works here! But i did help my sister out with the daunting task of 14 chef hats! A friend of ours' daughter is a brownie, and they are going to a cooking class, and my sister was asked to make each girl a hat. Not a big deal right? Well when three boys are together and two mommies want to sew it takes a while...



I worked on the "ruffle" and she sewed them, and I finished them up this morning by serge-ing the one rough edge to clean them up...

Can't wait to see all the girls in them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!