Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Soap never looked so good!

Earlier this week, I stopped by Little Apartment on the Prairie, and saw this great soap dispenser. And I had to have them! So easy, so quick. My kind of project!  Here's the tutorial!


And here are mine... I'm not crazy about the blue dispensers, but thats what I had for now! Plus I think you can buy just the dispenser part in stores.. So I will be picking up some for so many more of my jars!



I am even thinking about my lotions that have pumps... On the possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea to use up some of those pretty jars that one hates to toss into the recycling bin.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!