Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Flash Cards

Remember when I went on the laminating kick?  I lamenated pretty much anything that would fit.  And I did this... When I found these cute cards in the Dollar Store and didn't want them ruined in a day, so I knew they would eventually get laminated!  ( And it only took my 6 months to post about them!)


So when I got these I laminated them right away. I have a small handy laminator right here at home!  Works wonders for small things here and there!


Here is my pile of cards all ready to be cut.


Some of the shape cards, waiting to be cut.


All cut and organized into themes and on key rings for easy entertainment!  I was also sick of picking them up off the floor! Especially when we are out at a restaurant, or grocery shopping.  What makes them even better is I use my sippy cup leash to keep these from going to far too!




2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with these, and I might just have to copy these. Any idea where I can win a laminator?:)

    I would like to invite you to the Fantastic Frugal Fridays . It is the place to link up your frugal posts of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea. I've bought those cards at the $1 store before and they were ruined pretty much right after we bought them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!