Monday, May 9, 2011

Calling All Crafters: 6th Edition

Welcome to Calling All Crafters! 
A place where you can share your craftiness!


Mondays @ All Things Fee!
This week I am loving...




Diary of a Crafty Lady's
Slipcovered Toddler Chairs
(I love these, wish I had the guts to do my dining room chairs!)


AND



In the Mom Zone's
ABC Photography





Want a button?

Mondays @ All Things Fee!

(I have edited the code again for my button, 
if your still having trouble email me and I will send it to you that way!  
allthingsfee@gmail.com)


Here are the "rules":

I want YOU to stop on by, ans share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!

If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!
Don't like to follow? Prefer Facebook?  Like Us! 

Tell your friends!

Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Glad you loved the idea I "found". :) who doesn't love cupcakes... This crafting thing makes birthdays and gifts so much funner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up two things thanks for the invite. I am now following through gfc.

    Thanks for stopping by

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    I have two give aways going on if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for hosting this great party:) I just linked up the dresden plate mini quilt I made for Mother's Day:)
    Hope you have a great day!!
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!