Friday, August 12, 2011

Big and Little

I think matching outfits on siblings is adorable, my husband not so much. 
But he did approve of these:


Didn't they come out great? I love my embroidery machine
I don't use it very often, but I love when I do!


Another perk of making these? I found that I prefer to use Freezer paper as my interfacing. 
Does that make sense? Let me explain. 
When you embroider on a machine, you have to use iron on interfacing on the back of the fabric to make it stiff so that when the machine is working it does not "eat" your fabric. 
I didn't have any but wanted to get this project off my to do list, so I ironed on some Freezer Paper. I am so happy I did! It comes off way easier than the interfacing and is much cheaper! I love when I find simple tricks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!