Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baked Ham & Eggs

As some of you may know ( because you "like" me on Facebook), 
I hosted a Thanksgiving breakfast for my inlaws.

Well, instead of standing at the stove like a short order cook, I decided to try out Baked Ham and Eggs!

I saw something similar in a magazine months ago that used prosciutto instead of cooked ham, and knew it would come in handy over the holidays. 

All you do is stick your ham in your muffin pan, I sprayed a little Pam on the pan to just make sure  they came out. Place your ham into your pan, crack your eggs into each ham cup. I even made some with scrambled eggs too!


I baked mine at 375 degrees, until they looked done, about 10 minutes or so!



And, we had biscuits with breakfast, which made the perfect sandwich


I know I will be doing these again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!