Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Purge. Organize. Clean. Repeat.

Every year around mid December I get this strong urge to throw everything in sight away.
I'm not sure if it is just from being inside so much, or the extra decorations for the holidays taking up space, but I always want start to declutter mid December.

And this past December was no different.
After the great collapse of August, and crashing on the couch for a couple months while we rebuilt upstairs, I couldn't wait to get rid of stuff.
But December is always busy with birthdays, and holidays.
So January is my month to Purge. Organize. Clean. Repeat!

Are you like me and have piles of things everywhere?
Or do you stash it in baskets? Bins? 

I've got a little bit of both going on.
And I'm trying my best to clear out some of the excess!

I think I've done pretty good so far too! I have donated 6-8 bags of clothes!
I've had a lot of people hand down to me, and I could clothe a family of 10 boys easily!

Here are some of  my past favorite tips that I use ALL the time:







This month I will be sharing some tips and tricks that I have found to work for me!
Do you have any "go to" ideas that help you organize your self?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!