Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{Tip} Replacing DVD's!



Wow! Wow! Wow!
is all I really can say. 
But that would be a super boring post...
So I will share some details!

Our Ellie adores Frozen, I mean who doesn't?
Fun Fact: it premiered on her first birthday at El Capitan theatre!
Anyways, she adores it. And when a two year old adores a DVD they normally scratch it, am I right?

Well, Love is an Open Door was more like a remix version as it skipped, stopped and restarted.
I was getting desperate, and knew the library had a DVD cleaner so I asked if they could help me out.
Well, I probably should have just lived with the remix, because after being cleaned the DVD would no longer play at all!

This is when panic started to set in. 

I looked at just buying a new one, and felt silly.  That is when I remembered I had seen Disney actually replaces DVD's! I couldn't believe it, is it true? So I asked my facebook followers. No one had heard of it, or done it. So I was a little skeptical. But I thought, for $6.95  and a stamp it was worth a shot.

Best $6.95 spent EVER! 

To replace your Disney DVD's: click here.
We printed out the form, put it in an envelope and mailed it out January 15th.
The site says give them 4-6 weeks, well business must have been a slow because we had our 
NEW Frozen DVD in hand on January 31st! AMAZING! 

And if for any reason we need to replace Frozen again, hopefully we don't, we can send it out again next January. You can send any DVD once a year! 

Now, I haven't had an experience or sent any DVD's to them but you can also send in your Universal Studios DVD's too!

To replace your Universal Studios DVD's: click here
It looks like it's better for you to send multiples to Universal, as the first is $7.95, then $2.50 for each additional DVD.

What DVD's do you think you might send in for replacement?
For us, Disney may see our Toy Story Movies!
And Despicable Me, and Despicable Me 2 could use a trip to Universal Studios! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!