Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recycled Single Stem Vases

I love zinnias. 
They are super easy to grow, and look gorgeous in a vase. 
Plus, the more you cut them the more blooms you get.

My only problem: I'm terrible at arranging and can never find just the right vase.

Until now.



My husband picked up a box of these for our son. I was skeptical. But after dumping them in a sippy and watering them down, I felt better about him having them. But then I went to through out the cute little "milk" jug looking bottle. 

And I had an A-ha moment!  
Perfect size for a single zinnia! 
So I got collecting!


All I did was give them a wash and put them on a shelf, until now. Now, my vision was to spray them a nice metallic silver but that's for another day, or another batch because I am liking the white too! 


But then the ribbon hit! Oh the possibilities!

What are your favorite unusual vases?

(Don't forget I am looking for Guest Bloggers! Details here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!