Friday, October 7, 2011

Jessie Cowgirl Cupcake Toppers

A while back, I made these cupcake toppers for an etsy customer.
I've since made some others, but haven't done much with them!

Then the other day my sister (the cake maker, you know I am not a baker) was making cupcakes for our cousin's 3rd birthday party, called saying she was thinking about wanting cupcake toppers.
 I said I was IN! (The cupcake toppers are so much fun to make!)

So, the theme is Jessie Cowgirl, with the colors being Black, White, Yellow and Red. So I went to work! I made 12 different toppers, and four of each for Mom to choose from!






They looked great on the cupcakes too! 
We ended up laminating them and stuck them straight in the frosting ( instead of attaching sticks).

If your interesting in purchasing the files to make your own, visit here.
Once you purchase the files you can print as many as you need.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!